Monday, October 26, 2015

October 2015 Playlist

Wow! I haven't done a playlist since July. I don't know what happen. Since I haven't done a playlist in awhile some of these songs may have been out for awhile and I've been listening to for a couple months. Here's my October Playlist! :)

1. Drag Me Down - One Direction

Who else is excited for their new album that comes out next month?! Cause I am.
 
 
2. Same Old Love - Selena Gomez

By the way Revival is so good! I think it is defiantly Selena's best album yet.
 
 
3. Love Me - The 1975
 
I've been waiting for a new song from The 1975 for ages!
 


4. Love Me Like You - Little Mix



5. Colors -  Hasley

I've been obsessed with Hasley's album since it came out in August.


6. Perfect - One Direction



 
7. On My Mind - Ellie Goulding




8. Dark Times (feat. Ed Sheeran) - The Weekend

 
 
9. Cake By the Ocean - DNCE
 
 
 
 
 
10. How Deep Is Your Love - Calvin Harris & Disciples
 
 
 
 
P.S. Thanks for 200 followers on Bloglovin! :)
 
 
 
Deonna xx
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the new Weeknd album right now!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete